Case Study: Collaboration
Takeda-Plan Healthcare Access Program, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Improving and maintaining the health of children in developing countries requires measures that match the differing needs of each region in such areas as public hygiene, nutritional improvement, healthcare support, and awareness-raising for disease prevention. Based on this recognition, Takeda-Plan Healthcare Access Program promotes a range of well-thought-out measures aimed at giving children in Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and China where Takeda operates better access to healthcare services.
a) Health education is crucial to prevent diseases in developing counties. B) Creating social impact is the next target.
Results to Date
Related Case Studies on Collaboration
- Sanofi Pasteur Partners in the Endgame Polio Eradication Effort, Sanofi
- Power of One with Malaria No More, Novartis
- Merck Access Dialogues, Merck Serono
- Groundbreaking Partnership with Save the Children to Help Save 1 Million Lives, GSK
- GHIT Fund (Global Health Innovative Technology Fund), Astellas Pharma Inc.
- MECTIZAN Donation Program, Merck
- Merck for Mothers, Merck
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation-World Health Organization ENGAGE-TB Project, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Takeda-Plan Healthcare Access Program, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Diabetes in School Programme (Turkey), Sanofi
- Leprosy Donation Program, Novartis International AG